neděle 20. května 2012

Johanka's 15

Přidat popisek

Birthday girl Johan (on the left) with Chuanita

Yesterday and today early in the morning was birthday party of my really good friend Johan who I love so much. She celebrated her 15. Finally we met with my best friends together - Johan, Pája, Lidu, Chuanita, Vivy and Dominika - they are my nearest friends. We had a good time. We were dancing, singing, enjoying ...OMG I want  it back ! We slept in Johanka's flat and it was a bit funny because we couldn't sleep. In the end we went to bed at 5.30 . It could be ok when we didn't have to wake up early lol.
I want to thank Johanka <3 She is amazing friend! Like everybody from our group :-) I know that I can talk about everything and they accept me (and conversely). I just LOVE them!
Btw :
I'm sorry that I don't have more pics. I didn't have time to take photos and if I have more, they are useless.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat